Wednesday, October 3, 2007

1...2...3....cheese!!!

These are some of my favorite pictures that we have taken with our new camera. We are loving all the things we can do with it and are learning alot! The header picture of the flowers was taken from my flower pot out in the front yard!!! It helps to have such cute kids to take pictures of!!!

all smiles....
Powered by Smilebox
Click to play Make your own Smilebox

5 comments:

Lori said...

I love those pictures Ti! You took a very nice picture of those flowers! We have some cute nieces and nephews! Love the dog! adorable!

Aubrey said...

Cute, cute! I have to say your sisters youngest son is so cute. I love his smile, he has a smile that he could get away with anything.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

i absolutely love all of the pic u r so good at that!!! luv ya

Amy said...

For some reason when I push play and it takes me to Smilebox it goes way up on my page so I can't see the top half of the pictures. Did anyone else have this problem? Oh well, the bottom half of them were cute. :)