Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Shoo fly don't bother me!!!

Ok. So here is the story for this video. She wanted the fly-swatter earlier today so she could get the fly that was in the room. I gave it to her and she started swatting at the window. She said "got it" and left the room. (she really hadn't gotten the fly yet) A few minutes went by and she came in the room with the Windex. Usually we clean the area after getting a fly with a Clorox wipe, but she grabbed the Windex. I asked her if she wanted to clean up the fly and she said "yes". So i got her a baby wipe and that is where the video starts. She is growing up so fast and is learning so many things. Lately she has been very good about mimmicking things we say and do. I love it!!!!!

5 comments:

Cindy said...

What can I click on too see the video? She is so cute!

Tina said...

i am trying to fix it...sorry. I don't know why it isn't letting me.

Terra said...

What a fun age. We can't wait to see her!

Cindy said...

I finally saw the video! She is so much fun! I am amazed at how much she has grown! I'm feeling older by the minute.

Pop said...

I have to say that Cindy you are older by the minute. What a lovely grandaughter. Smart and everything. We know for sure that these children were saved for the last days.