This was so much fun to take Brooklyn and Parker to the fair. They got to go into this little farm and collect different things and put in them in the basket then at the end they got 1$ to buy something at the store. They had a great time!!
That was so much fun! I love going to the fair! It's best in the mornings, because you can enjoy just walking around. Not alot of people! That sure was good ice cream... right Tina and Cindy!
Oh my word that is the cutest little video thing! How do people find these things! That is a darling scrapbook page, I need to do all of that online! The fair was a blast and it was a lovely day! The ice cream was the best! I thought Tina was going to die! Gotta love dippin' dots!
I like the video too. I had Polly come look at it. What a cute thing. In fact, polly showed me this paper she brought home from school today and it was about the very video web page yo u did this one. I'm sorry we misse3d the fair. I'm glad you had fun.
3 comments:
That was so much fun! I love going to the fair! It's best in the mornings, because you can enjoy just walking around. Not alot of people! That sure was good ice cream... right Tina and Cindy!
Oh my word that is the cutest little video thing! How do people find these things! That is a darling scrapbook page, I need to do all of that online! The fair was a blast and it was a lovely day! The ice cream was the best! I thought Tina was going to die! Gotta love dippin' dots!
I like the video too. I had Polly come look at it. What a cute thing. In fact, polly showed me this paper she brought home from school today and it was about the very video web page yo u did this one. I'm sorry we misse3d the fair. I'm glad you had fun.
Post a Comment