


I just felt so inclined to show some pictures of how the basement is coming along. It's been alot of hard work. We are excited to have Heidi & Lo come live with us. Bevin and Jeremey have worked really hard on it for us and we are excited to see all the changes every week. Also we finished our rockwall outside and extra parking area...it turned out good i think!! Andy, Merrill & our neighbor Cavet did all that work! Great job!








8 comments:
Cool. Can't wait to see it all done!
Cool, I want to see pictures of your house, upstairs. :)
The basement looks really good. It sure has gone fast. We are really happy for you. When do you start painting?
Looking good Ti! I'm glad you are excited about Heidi and Lori! I know, I know it's for the best right now!
fun fun if you still need any help with anything just call and i'm there!!! well if i have a ride! j/k :)
Where is you house? Hopefully we'll be able to stop by next time we're in town and see it. Post a picture of the outside of the house too. Good luck with all the fixing up. I know the feeling we're doing all sorts of stuff to ours..all the time it seems like.
Amy, Our house is in Magna..just a few blocks away from Robyn.
Post a Comment